Computer repair fallbrook ca
*T-Solutions, Inc. “Contingent” offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and T-Solutions, Inc. One is established; namely, award of contract to T-Solutions, Inc. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).
T-Solutions, Inc. is a woman owned, veteran owned small business (WVOSB) headquartered in Chesapeake, Virginia that provides maintenance engineering, logistics and management world-wide to both commercial and government clients. T-Solutions mission is to develop innovative, cost saving Maintenance Engineering, logistics, and management solutions, and Our #1 Core Value is “We Take Care of our People.” T-Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer to diversifying its workforce (Race/Color/Gender/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine what the organization needs in a network and computer system before it is set up
- Install all network hardware and software and make needed upgrades and repairs
- Maintain network and computer system security and ensure that all systems are operating correctly
- Collect data in order to evaluate the network’s or system’s performance and help make the system work better and faster
- Add users to a network and assign and update security permissions on the network
- Train users on the proper use of hardware and software
- Solve problems when a user or an automated monitoring system informs them that a problem exists
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
- 10 years similar work-related experience.
- ACTIVE Security Clearance REQUIRED (No Exceptions!)
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is vital.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Military background
- Comp TIA Network+, CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Server+
- Supervisory experience
T-Solutions is a rapidly growing, family owned company with a comprehensive employment benefits package, including Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Disability, AD&D, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and more. Apply to join our family of professionals today!