Computer repair Elk Grove ca
'pro-card__text-truncated' : !showFullText3
}" ng-click="showFullText3 = true">Licensed computer repair - experienced repair & upgrade specialists.
Hi, my name is Carl, owner of Sacramento PC Pros. We are your local home for all your computer service, repair, upgrade, and technical support needs. We are here to serve you whether it's home or small business computer repair. Serving both Mac and PC computer systems, we are serving the greater Sacramento area including El Dorado Hills, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Rancho Cordova, Folsom, Roseville, Rocklin and Lincoln.
Rates are only $65 per hour. Some repairs can be done on-site, while others must be done in our office. For example, most...
- Complete Computer Optimization: $60
- Complete Virus, Spyware & Malware Removal: $80
- Operating System Rebuild/ Reload: $100
- Setup of New Computer: $60
- Network Setup (Wired or Wireless): $100
- Data Transfer and/or Recovery: $65+
- Laptop DC-Jack Repair/ Replacement: $100
- Laptop LCD Screen Replacement: $80
We specialize in virus and spyware removal, emergency data recovery, wireless network setup and repair, home and small business network setup, and most minor and major computer (Mac and PC) repairs and improvements.
We also do laptop upgrades and repairs.
The complete list of services includes:
- Spyware removal, prevention and education
- Virus removal and repair
- Privacy and security analysis
- Free spyware software
- Wired and wireless networks
- Data backup
- File and printer sharing
- Missing data recovery
- Failed hard drive recovery
- System file errors
- Motherboard part and connector replacement (majorand minor solder work)
- Software and hardware installation
- Mac memory, CPU, motherboard upgrade/repair and much more
- Printer and scanner installation and configuration
- PC memory, CPU, motherboard upgrades and much more
- Operating system installations and upgrades
- Automated backup systems
Just because your computer is broken or having problems, don't think that you have to scrap it and purchase a new one. We can do repairs and replacements on broken laptop DC power jacks, as well as perform first generation iMac G5 for video and power issue resolution.
Most computers can be made to run like new through a combination of inexpensive hardware upgrades and repairs. Realize that upgrading your present computer is typically a lot less expensive than purchasing a new one.
Call, text or email us now for a free estimate!
Business license number: 342586
Bureau of Electronic & Appliance Repair (BEAR) license number: 85145